We are extremely proud of our Club’s history.
It seems hard to imagine that the Club has been established for over 100 years, but it’s true . It originated in 1909 and was established on its current site in 1913. Although originally known as Ben Rhydding Men’s Club, several years ago it moved with the times to allow anyone to become a member and consequently changed its name. The Club is run on a non-profit making basis for the members by volunteers and still provides an enjoyable environment for playing snooker or billiards.
The Club belongs to its members and is held in trust by the Trustees.